Saturday 10 August 2013

The Mystery Behide Chesire Cat's Grin

Cheshire Cat Quotes

“And how do you know that you're mad? "To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?" I suppose so, said Alice. "Well then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags it's tale when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad.”

"But I don't want to go among mad people" Alice remarked. "Oh you cant help that" said the cat "Were all mad here"

Hi guys its moi sorry about having not posted for so long! Guess what the views are 310! This is about The Cheshire Cat and the mystery behind his grin. Described as Crescent moon and a banana with a somewhat sense of mystery about it. The mystery started with Lewis Carroll's somewhat mad book (you've guessed it) ALICE IN WONDERLAND. Which eventually was made into a film. But what I think the real mystery is what we find so mystical about . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment